10.30.2007

Thanks Friends 2129

When I feel scare in the haunted house, you guys were covering me
When I feel sad of talking grandpa, you guys will pretend blind to overlook my tears
When I break my bone hahah, I received all of your care and worry and hahahaha
When I laugh, You will laugh too, v.v
When 29oct come, I can get the bless from all smsmsmgumjammum

I am really glad to meet each one of you!
Thx god, Thx Mr Luck, Thx principal and Thanks you!
Castle in cwb
I didnt spend this day with you guys for 5-6yr already
I am happy for the surprise planning yesterday, and I can sure the new 2 chips will become my new roomate when I back my room! hahah
Always love you all!
TDL 15th Halloween Mickey
A gift is talking about the heart, not the price!
This is the reason that I return someone back the hand phone straps last year and put this one on
but the problem already gone, zero matter now haha but I still angry of it hahaha


And final, Special thx hk japanese send me the package on exactly day, I love all things inside!
BIG thx!